Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer sales

Hi guys !!!Long time no see...
I've been busy this few months, but I promise I'll be a good girl and make posts more often. 
This summer was very important for me, I quit my job and this days I'm starting a new one. I went on a great vacation but I also did a great shopping when sales started. 

This is what I bought:

Koton

T-shirts: H&M, Stradivarius, Lindex and no name.

Dress: no name; bags: Peacocks

Bracelet: Accessorize


Bag: New Yorker; Cardigan: Peacocks; Shirt: no name

Koton

Accessorize


No name

No name

No name

Avanti

Jeans: no name; Top:Sisters Point; Bag: no name

xoxo 

6 comments:

  1. I love them all! (:

    http://thestylemoodboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your buys!!!
    if you want check out my blog i'd love it! xoxo
    http://theshopaholicnextdoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just ask if you sell some clothes. Your clothing is very beautiful! Really like it! Please send me a reply e-mail pomykalovamana@seznam.cz
    And if you know of anyone who sells clothing, please let me know! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice style of clothing..so what kind of prices are this parts of chlotes? tell us if that's not secret

    ReplyDelete
  5. The necklaces are perfect!Like both of them!!
    If you want,we can follow each other!
    Waiting you in http://iratxehelp.blogspot.com/

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. woow! like your blog dear!!!
    keep posting

    XX

    ReplyDelete