Monday, April 4, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!


A big thank you to Fatema from Segments Of Life who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It's my first award. I am both honoured and humbled. It means a lot to me…Thank you! :***




The rules for this award are:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.
4.Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.



7 Things about me are:


1. I enjoy drinking coffee, reading books and long walks.
2. My favorite show is Grey's Anatomy.
3. I prefer dogs over cats. Last year my dog Spot died and I miss him so much:(
4. My favorite singer is Norah Jones.
5.I am graduated social worker and still unemployed.
6.I adore chocolate.
7. Spring is my favorite time of year, but unfortunately I'm allergic to pollen.


 So the 15 bloggers (in no particular order) that I wanted to award the Versatile Blogger award to are:




8 comments:

  1. Od Makedonija si? Fala mnogu za nagradata! Ti si prva blogerka od Makedonija sto ja "sretnav" na internet. Fala uste ednas. Jas sum od Srbija ;) Te pratam so follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thank you so much. that is so lovely. hvala najmnogu <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Фала за наградата!!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog :D I like it :)
    I follow you back ;)
    beauty-jelena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superr :) :)
    Ova e moj blog : http://moda-i-ubavina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete